Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find my latest thoughts, articles I have written, some of my best poems and an occasional out burst!

Google Search

Google
 

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

How to Negotiate a Visitation Schedule

As I dispatcher for the sheriffs office I see many sad situations! One of the worse things for me is something involving children! The majority of the time things are blown out of proportion and it's the child that suffers! Growing up myself, with parents who were divorced, I know what it can be like to have to go through the whole visitation thing! I hope that anyone who is going through a divorce will take this in mind when Planning a Visitation Schedule For Your Children.
Feel free to email the article to anyone who may need to view it! Thanks !

No comments: