Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find my latest thoughts, articles I have written, some of my best poems and an occasional out burst!

Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Yuwie

Ok, So in addition to blogspot, I decided to start blogging at Yuwie. I have a myspace account but really didn't care for it. I still have it, just don't really care to keep it updated. I joined Yuwie and I love it. Yuwie is alot like myspace but its ALOT more active. I joined Yuwie and I already have like 50 friends in less then 2 days! It's really cool! Oh...and by the way another thing about Yuwie is that they pay your for page views, pic views, blogs views and just about everything you can think of. You are also paid for your own views as long as you are not double clicking or refreshing which is fair enough. Just thought I would share this info incase someone is looking for a new hangout, new friends, or a way to earn money online! If you would like to Check it out or Join Yuwie by Clicking here!

No comments: