Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find my latest thoughts, articles I have written, some of my best poems and an occasional out burst!

Google Search

Google
 

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Yewie Update!

Well, as I told you folks earlier, I am trying my luck at Yuwie! So far, so good! It was really easy to set up and get going! I decided to use it to promote my work more than anything and it seems to be doing great so far. I have had several hundred page views in the last 2 days on my Yuwie account!

So far the most beneficial thing that I have found for promoting my AC work is the 'clubs'! Yuwie offers thousands of clubs on just about any topic. If you can't find the topic, create one. I have mainly focused on the poetry, writing, mother/mommy, and AVON clubs. I have noticed that my threads, which I posted links to my work, has been getting lots of pageviews and comments which can only mean one thing! Someone is actually reading my work.

As for the earnings with Yuwie- I am not sure how they will pan out. I know that you get paid on the 10th-15th of each month fro the previous month so since I have only been there for a few days I will have to wait to see how the pay works out. Regardless of how Yuwie pays, I will contiue to use it for the promotion of my work. I do find that it has been very beneficial for that reason! I will update you guys again when I see my first pay day! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so its been a while since pay day or did you not get paid?