Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find my latest thoughts, articles I have written, some of my best poems and an occasional out burst!

Google Search

Google
 

Monday, September 17, 2007

$381 from AC for one article?

So, as all of you know I write for Associated Content. Well I wrote an article on the Lucky 13 Truck Stop I submitted it on Saturday and then today while online I got an email from AC for an offer on the article. I checked my account and the offer was for $381....omg! I liked to have fell out of my seat here at work! I waited and waited thinking that it was all a big mistake. After considering how well written the article was, that it was a "travel" article, and that there was not another thing about it on the whole internet, I began to believe that it might not be a mistake! Well I checked my account balance and the offer was pending and had been comfirmed but not yet sent. Well here it is 10 hours later and I just got an email from AC stating that there was an offer on that same article....you know what that means write? ....yep they took the $381 back and offered me $3.81 for the article. Well it was nice while it lasted!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww that was just WRONG! And mean. Ok, I can see someone made a typing mistake but sheesh, you write your heart out, you deserve a nice chunk of change!!

Shall we protest PETA style??!! lol.

I'm sorry that happened.

~hugs~

Stephanie said...

OMG! I say so! Let me get my signs ready and then I will take off my clothes!

marina said...

mistakes happen. Good Luck

Everymatter said...

At last you have got something. even they will credit it by mistake they might ask you to return extra amt.

Anyway Best of Luck for future.

Anonymous said...

Same thing happened to me. I got an offer for $777. Got $7.77. :p I knew it was a typo though and emailed Michael to let him know. Dreaaaam. Dream dream dream. Hee.