Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find my latest thoughts, articles I have written, some of my best poems and an occasional out burst!

Google Search

Google
 

Sunday, September 9, 2007

My Life as a 9-1-1 dispatcher!

As most of your know I am a 9-1-1 dispatcher and I love it. I started out being a volunteer firefighter. While having doing training at the EOC one night I was given a tour of the 9-1-1 dispatch center. I got to sit in with one of my fellow firefighters who was already working as a dispatcher. From that point on I knew I wanted to dispatch. It was amazing. While its not really what it looks like on TV it's still a very interesting job. I decided to write my article Becoming a 9-1-1 dispatcher. I was quite surprised to see how many people was interested in the topic. I am currently working on a piece titled How To Become a 9-1-1 dispatcher. I will post if for you guys as soon as its ready!