Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find my latest thoughts, articles I have written, some of my best poems and an occasional out burst!

Google Search

Google
 

Sunday, September 16, 2007

My First Controversial Article

Well, it took me less then a month, and my first day messing with debates to get my first Controversial Article! While I am sorry I offended folks and quite proud that my article made such attention! Especially in less then 24 hours! Woo hoo! Again I am sorry if I offened anyone with the article! Please post any comments that you may have! I encourage all of my readers to leave feedback on both my work and what they believe.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow...I can't believe how heated things are getting on this article! I can't say that I am not enjoying it I simply stating that this article got more attention then I thought it would both negative and positive!

Anonymous said...

I understand your love for writing,as it is one of my passions but you have a number of errors with incorrect word usage. Only a friend would tell you.

Stephanie said...

Yes I am aware of that! I have sent a form into AC to have it corrected! Thanks though!