Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find my latest thoughts, articles I have written, some of my best poems and an occasional out burst!

Google Search

Google
 

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Adsense

Ok. So I have decided to go with Adsense by Google on my blog. I will see how it works out. I just started it a few minutes ago and already have started earning a few cents. Adsense allows you to share your site for advertising and googles pays you by impressions and clicks. There are 1000's of adds to choose from they range from a few cents up to $258 (this highest I have seen so far). I am going to try it and see how it works for me. Google pays you for referrals and the company will aslo pay you. Cause of pay varies from just the "clicker" just looking at the site advertised, filling out a form with lead info, to making a purchase. I actually found some of the ads to be beneficial for my readers. I tried to pick most of them that were free games and ring tones! Something that you don't have to sign up for or purchase. (The company then makes money cause you visited their site and saw their ads). As I go along I will be sure to keep you updated on how well it works. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS ABOUT Adsense please feel free to leave them here for others to read! *** If you are interested in putting Adsense on your site to earn money you can get their easily by clicking the grey box to the right! ~~~~>

No comments: