Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find my latest thoughts, articles I have written, some of my best poems and an occasional out burst!

Google Search

Google
 

Friday, September 14, 2007

Would I Send My Child Off To War?

I'm really not one to get into politics. While I am not against or for the war, I do find it a touchy subject. My only suggestion would be to pull our troops out and blow the whole damn place up but I know that wouldn't be the answer. To many other innocent people would die. See....that's why I don't get into it! I was asked Would I Send My Child Off To War? Thats what inspired me to write the article Would I Send My Child Off To War? I encourage everyone to read the article and post ANY COMMENTS to the article or this post! I am very interested to see what people think. I look forward to reading your comments!

No comments: