Welcome

Welcome to my blog! Here you will find my latest thoughts, articles I have written, some of my best poems and an occasional out burst!

Google Search

Google
 

Sunday, September 9, 2007

My Introduction!

Hi,
Ok so this is my first post in my new blog! I thought I should introduce my new blog by telling you a little bit about me! My name is Stephanie, I am 21....will be 22 this month on the 24th! Woo hoo for me! I am married to a wonderful man as of last December!~ I am a true country girl at heart! I love to meet new friends and I love blogging as well as reading other blogs! I have made a career being a 9-1-1 dispatcher and I must say I love it! I am easy to get along with until you cross my bad side! I love 4-wheeling, fishing, singing, writing, hanging out with friends and just being laid back! (ok that doesn't sound right).

Feel free to subscribe to my blog! The more the merrier! I try to write every day and keep everyone updated! I will also be adding my articles, poetry and other writings as I go! So continue to check back in my world of "She Writes"!

2 comments:

JuiceyMe said...

Great blog! You are well on your way to becoming a blog-aholic!! LOL

Choc Mint Girl said...

Hi!! You're not wasting your time he he...in fact, you have an interesting blog! I haven't got the time to really go through all your posts, but keep writing!! I might return...=)

One more thing, one of the best way to get your blog noticed is by visiting and commenting on other blogs, AND do respond on comments in your blog to keep the conversation going as well as to build some kind of connections with your readers.

Good luck!!